Me, Myself and I

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Precious and Sweet

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
This topic is really personal to me because I have always relied on my friends for support and confidence. But my senior year of high school, I had no close friends. I realized the benefits of having a close friend and partner in crime. Another thing I realized is that time changes you. 
People move on.
Things change.
Love can fade.
Best friends can become sweet memories of the past.
Appreciate the moments!! You never know when they will be swept away from you.
Hold a true friend with both hands. 
And hang on tight.

"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger