It's interesting to think about the different places that we each receive our inspiration.
I usually just jump on the band-wagon and copy all my friends...
But today, I really wanted to just express my absolute gratitude!
The point is, I could start a "Tender Mercies" Blog and have something to post
That is how much the Lord has been watching out for me!
I don't know if I just never noticed before...
But I am definitely aware of sooooo many great things that I just want to shout them from the rooftops!
1) I got to serve a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2) I survived 18 months! (Hardy har har... hard hard.)
3) I'm now at college again! Taking wonderful classes that I love!
4) I have my own room even though I pay less for a shared-room! (Woot!)
5) All my roommates are saints.
6) My scholarship that hadn't lasted through my mission has been blown out of the water by some miraculous grants that God (or the "Grant Fairies") have blessed me with
7) The laundry at my apartment is now FREE! (And believe me... it adds up!)
8) My counselor from before my mission is still available so she's helping me overcome difficulties
9) My mentoring job is literally the best job for me in the WoRLd! I love it!
10) Even though I'm alone, I'm not lonely. That has been the greatest tender mercy...
I promise that if you start counting your blessings, you will be overwhelmed.
The greatest blessing that I have is my relationship & testimony of Jesus Christ.
He's so real!
He's sooooooooooo loving & caring & willing.
I am so grateful.
And to end it all... A photo that still has me laughing: