Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today we went to the Provo Temple to do some family names my Dad has been searching for since forever. He got to baptize Kendra, Kiana and I. When it was my turn and he was reciting what needed to be said, he started crying. In honor of one of my ancestors, Minnie Bell. I have no idea who she is, or why it made my dad cry but I have been thinking about it a lot. I love going to the temple. I always seem to stress myself out about it, convincing myself time and time again to not go, but once I'm there, everything turns out perfectly. Its such a blessing in my life to be able to go to the temple and live so close by it. My goal is to visit all the temples in Utah. So far I have visited the St.George, Monticello, Manit, Provo, Mt. Timp, Draper, Oquirrh, Jordan River, and Salt Lake. If I could, I would visit all the temples in the world. I wonder how long that would take :)
Powered By Blogger