Me, Myself and I

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Donate a Volunteer


Yesterday I went to donate my blood and a lot of funny things happened! When I got there, (I originally went only as a volunteer) I ended up reading the poster, packet and everything else you needed to read before you donated. Suddenly my stomach started flipping and heart started pounding like sacrament on fast Sunday. I was supposed to donate my blood! I retrieved my license from the car (photo i.d.) and started the process. An American Red cross worker took me behind a booth to get me registered. I visualized myself starting to just scream at the top of my lungs and burst out laughing. Can you picture it? Everyone calmly having their blood donated when suddenly silence is broken by a crazy scream from a girl in the 'registration booth.' HAHAHAHA Donate blood. Laugh your heart out :)
Powered By Blogger