Me, Myself and I

Sunday, November 14, 2010

HumorLess

Ahhh. So thinking about everything going on in my life right now and it's really hard to find humor when life is messing with you and turning everything into a nightmare. I love to laugh. More than anything. But when you are sitting all alone at lunch, in a teachers classroom because you have no caring friends and starving but not wanting to go eat, nothing seems funny. I want to have a wish to truly laugh everyday. But so farrr...no so good. I am consistently fighting myself to decide whether I should entertain myself, or get things done that I need to. Why can't there ever be an easy answer? Why can't it just turn into rainbows. lollipops. sunshine. "It takes the rain to know the sun." That has been my motto for these hard times, but there also gets to a point where you don't want to be wet anymore. OhhhOOhh what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger