Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Natick

Hi,
I'm Kelsey and I live in Natick, Mass
Every time I wake up, I think I'm on vacation.
Or on a bad vacation.
I never really thought through about how BORING and LONELY living on your own is.
My desire is to go to college. Have sweet, awesome roommates and just party
But I guess I've done to much of that already.
So I live in Natick.
Cute little town, full of cute people.
I wish I could show you pictures but since I'm on the library computer.. I can't.
I don't know when I'll get the chance to blog again, but just know one thing.
Everything and anything in my life that has gone right or even wrong,
is because God wanted me there.
I am where I am supposed to be.
Even if I'm misirable.
I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger