Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Word Barf.

There is so much on my mind that i seriously don't know where to start.
;aldsfjkasldkfjasldkfbnabsdf

In case you didn't see my previous post, I'm moving to Boston.
I need to pack/clean out everything/pack some more.
I need to get my wisdom teeth taken out.
I need to buy my airline ticket.
I need to bribe my Dad to buy it for me.
I need to say good-bye to everyone.
I need to cry about leaving.
Cause I haven't yet, and it feels like it's stuck inside me.
Weird, I know.
wnuvpasdfkla;sdfjkal;sdfj

I'm such an addictive personality. 
I seriously wonder what is wrong with me at times...
The Bachelorette, Psych, Monk, Lie to me, Quantum Leap.. 
You name it, I've been addicted.
asdfiouqnmvl;as;dlfkjaskldf;uw.

Levi left this morning/afternoon for the MTC.
I'm SUPER proud of him, but sad that he'll be gone.
BUT! Before he left, we got to go to the temple and he confirm/baptized me!
I have always loved going to the temple with him.
as;dlfkjwieurnm;vaneea

I LOVE TO LAUGH.
Everytime I can make someone laugh, or visa versa, my WHOLE day is 100x better.
I made my grandma do the "snort" laugh (you know what i'm talking about?)
and I loved it! I miss her a TON.
Even if she doesn't want me to marry a Mexican or black man.
ieruqpnv,qiwepiuascfdsafasdfalksdj

My friends are amazing.
Every single one.
I am overly blessed.
Sometimes I wonder, "Would I be MY friend if I wasn't me?"
Does that make sense?
Every part of my personality can come to life with different individuals!
My Psych Buddy.
My Teacher of Greatness.
My All-Day-Everyday-and-Still-Loving-it Sister.
My Secret Lover. (you know who you are..Mykaka)
I am just SOOOOOOO grateful for my friends.
uencka;sdfiuyqnm;ldskfjuienjkal;sdfasdfasdfiouamasdnfasdkfhasdjklfahsdjklfhasdjklfh

Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I smiled a little when I saw Psych buddies!
    You're pretty awesome....





    actually. You define awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I tried to post a comment before....but I guess it didnt work!! Kelp Kelp... It doesnt have to be a secret... :) JK but we need to have a parteee and I will make you Maika's Wholesome delight ice cream! I love you like the day is long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your adele music made me happy.
    i just LOVE you so much!
    you make me laugh all the time and i seriously do not know what i am going to do when you leave.

    i might just have to come to Boston and visit you! maybe? YESSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha WOW Boston!? Cool! Well good luck hope packing and everything gets figured out! I know when I move I get really stressed! Try to enjoy spending time with everyone around you! And exciting about a mission! My sis in in Brazil! And thanks for following by the way! :)

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger