Me, Myself and I

Friday, July 29, 2011

Advancing...

So much change.
differences.
revolutions and transformations.

1st off.
I'M MOVING TO BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS.
Or just west of it, in a little town called Natick.
I will be a Nanny Part-Time, and need to find another job out there!
I'm soooooo excited for this missionary/worldy/romantic experience!
I'm so oober blessed!

2nd thing on my mind.
BEST FRIEND GOING ON MISSION.
What do most people do when their best friend leaves them for two years?!

3rd thing.
MY ENTIRE WORLD IS CHANGING.
When Elder.Pants leaves,
Then goes Kay Kay to the far off unknown.
Then Netty to school!!
I don't know if I can handle all this.. CHANGE
But I'm trying.
Anything is possible as long as God's on your side.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh Kelsey i am proud of you for always staying positive! :) I love you oodles!! Annnd you can talk to me about Best friends leaving on missions anytime...Ill understand! :) We can start a support group or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! when are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger