Me, Myself and I

Friday, July 1, 2011

Everybody has a laughing place

"Laughter gives us distance.
It allows us to step back from an event,
deal with it and then move on."

I'm going to be honest, cause honesty is the best policy.
Life has been hard lately.
Everyday takes effort for me.
What I'm lacking = Ambition.
My entire life has felt like a desire to do what God wants me to do.
But it seems like God wants ME to decide what I want.
And here is the problem.
I want to get an education.
I want to go on a mission.
I want to get married in the temple.
I want to raise a family.

Now is the problem..... $$
My heart seems to be braking. I want to go to school SO BAD.
And yet, I wasn't planning on SVU to bankrupt me.
I wasn't planning on going anywhere BUT SVU.
I wasn't planning on being a failure in life.
;laksjdfka;jsdklfjkasdjfkmanl;dkfiuwioeprioasdfasdfa

But this isn't supposed to be a depressing post.
Life is good.
Life is sweet.
"An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh."
I've been trying to forget my problems, and so I laugh.
Here is the good news people:
In the past two days, I haven't laughed as hard as I did, for more than a year.
Laughter can create happiness and I am happy.
Confused, a tad worried, and ambition-less.
But happy.
Thank-you Moo-Mo & Netty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger