Me, Myself and I

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Go with the flow

It's 3:03am.
I'm sitting all alone in my dark house with only the typing of keys and blowing fan to keep me awake.
I am utterly exhausted, sunburned and with a head cold to boot.
One word,
Idaho.
(sorry guys, not Wyoming! haha)
I'll have pictures to show and stories to tell,
but for right now, I just wanted to say a little something about God.


Honestly, those who know me, know that I dislike hiking/camping/out-doors-dirty-stuff
but for some reason, when Michelle asked me to go to her family reunion up in Idaho,
I said yes.
For sure, I wouldn't do it again anytime soon....
But I'm grateful for the experience and to learn more personally that God is always watching out for me.
ALWAYS.
Every single day when I awoke to the sun shining through my tent, it was a day to be......... alive.
On one of the days, I went for a walk on my own.
I was sitting beside this BEAUTIFUL stream that just kept saying to me...
"Go with the Flow."
Just like that, 
"Go with the Flow."
So, to make a long post short, That is my goal ---->  TO GO WITH THE FLOW.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey KElsey KELSEY! Im stalking you now ;) Jk but I love you and you inspire me!! P.S Love the Bieber music on your blog! It makes my life!! And also I have a bloggy to now, cause you and netty pants inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an inspiration to me.
    i love you and i think you're amazing.
    thanks for everything you do little lady

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger