Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

An Invite for Bug Bites

 Idaho is beautiful.
Usually, when I think of Idaho, I think Napeloen Dynamite.
Dirt. Llamas and Pedro.
But 3 hours north of Idaho Falls, is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen!
I didn't get to go inside, but I saw the Idaho Falls temple...
STUNNING!
Where we camped was very close to a small town called Hailey.
1/2 of it is owned by Bruce Willis!
Tons of famous people have cabins and summer homes up near that area!
One of them = Tom Hanks.
Below: Picture of a drive by shooting of his home:
It took 6 hours from Springville to get to where we were going.
So of course, I kept myself busy by doodling.
Here is an example of the doodles that I doodled:
When we got there, at the cabin.
I think a radar went out to all the bugs:
"Fresh Meat!!!"
(also known as... ME.)
You may think the below image is of my elbow.
NOPE. It's my very first bug bite/s
As most of you know, I am planning on being a Nanny this coming fall
(which I am VERY excited for!)
So throughout this entire week, I was with the children for most of the time.
My heart felt so... FULL.
Below are some photos of the precious angels.
(who weren't always precious!)
They were very ... cute.
One thing that I did with the older kids, was draw pictures on their fingers!
(genius right!!?)
They loved doing that! 
All in all,
Learning Experience.
But good, I just continued in reading my scriptures DAY & NIGHT 
I didn't want to chance anything :)
If you have never gone to Idaho.
Do it.
It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger