Me, Myself and I

Monday, November 7, 2011

Discourage.ment.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
Yes, words...can't bring you down.
Don't you bring me down today.

Yucky weekend.
Highlight = seeing Obnette.
Downside = getting sick.

I talked to my parents a lot today.
That always helps.
Except one little thing...
My Dad warned me that I'm showing signs of depression.


Is it just because of this time of year?
Last year around this time... I was a wreck.
Crying constantly.
Emotional rollar-coaster.

It's not like my life is hard.
Physically,
Spritually,
Mentally... I can handle it.

But then comes the BiG "E"...
emotionally.

pfffft.
I wanna figure this out!
And quickly.
Because I hate feeling this way.

And I don't hate a lot of things..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger