Me, Myself and I

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stand up 8

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"
This proverb has stuck with me throughout my entire life. 
What a great example.
Today while I was blog stalking, I came across a cancer patients blog.
A girl my age.
Reading through her posts was like an awakening for my own life. 
I cried and cried while reading and felt almost ridiculous cause I didn't even know this girl.
But I understood her struggles.
No, I don't have cancer.
But I've felt pain.
I've broken bones.
I've lost loved ones.
I've gone through trials.
I haven't wanted to wake up in the morning.
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning"


Life is tough.
Life is unsatisfying at times.
Life is complicated.
Life is lonely.
Life is sweet.
Life is full.
Life is a dream.
Life is growth.
Life is forgiveness.
Life is trials.
Life is JOY.
Life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger