Me, Myself and I

Thursday, December 9, 2010

71% of the people I talk to the most = Teachers.

Teachers. Where on earth do they even come from? Are they even human?! I can answer those questions for you. They come from heaven and YES they ARE human! (weird I know!)
If I gave advice and I rarely do for people don't ever want advice, they just want to be listened to. BUT the biggest difference between an A- student and an A+ student is....... (drum roll please!)
BROWN NOSING. Even 'sucking up.' However you want to say it, it will still remain the same. I listen and talk to my teachers. I ask them how their days are going, what their spouse is up to, what's been giving them gray hairs, etc etc. All anyone wants in this world is to be listened to and appreciated. (and love and blah blah.) BUT if you want to get great grades this semester.. can I suggest a little tip. GET TO KNOW YOUR TEACHER. Not just for a day but for month, term, semester and even a year. Teachers give you the grades and you give them the attention. :)
"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery." ~Mark Van Doren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger