Me, Myself and I

Monday, December 13, 2010

I found this joke online. I thought it was really funny for some reason :)

"Myra was going to a Christmas party but needed a new party dress.
In the clothing store she asked, 'May I try on that dress in the window, please?'
'Certainly not, madam', responded the salesgirl, 'You'll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.'"

Oh the season to be jolly. I've been thinking a lot about Christmas and what it means to me. In only 12 days it will be Christmas and I haven't shopped or done anything for anyone. How pathetic...I know. For me, Christmas is about Christ. This morning I went to the temple (woke up super early..but it was worth it.) to think about my life more indepth. My plans for life have been shifting, changing with and without my consent. But as of this morning: Go to college (fingers crossed to get into SVU) and then go on a LDS mission! The other night I had a friend ask about the gospel and it made me reflect on how much I truly know. When I am a mom and raising my children in the church, I'm going to want to know the answers to their questions. Soooo that's what I have been up to or at least thinking about lately. Tis the season to pray, think of Christ and serve. Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger