Me, Myself and I

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Pointless Post.

I don't understand my emotions. One day I will be as peachy as a peach and then the next, as crabby as a crab. One day I will be content with my life and happy with the results. The the night will come and all I can think about is the mistakes and changes I need to make in my life. But one thing that is not well known about me.. I analyze. Everything.
Analyze #1: I don't NEED friends. I like having friends and being with them can help me mucho, but I can live life without them. Because, I would rather be happy by myself then change who I am to fit into some kind of category. Is there such a thing as a healthy relationship?!?! It frustrates me to even think about.
Analyze #2: With God, anything is possible. Even when I am lost, confused, upset or mad... He can help me realize my potential and see the light. I am trying my best. Yet even that feels sooo very lacking. Is it because I am hyper sensitive and aware of all my downfalls or is it ME, am I just SO pathetic that I can't handle my own life!?
Analyze #3: I think some changes are coming into my life. I am feeling the calm before the storm. This scares me and makes me want to cry because I feel like I'm not going to be friends with a certain individual anymore. ;lkajsdflkjasdlkfjalskdfjakls;dfkasdfa;. Why am I who I am? Why me? For what reason on EARTH did God send certain people into my life?
Analyze #4: Even after everything and everyone, I wouldn't want to change who I was. If anyone is supposed to live a pathetic life, it's me. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger