Me, Myself and I

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Still more astonishing is that world of rigorous fantasy we call mathematics.


Who invented math? Cause whoever did.. shouldn't of. I've definitely had better days. But it's pretty official that I am an emotional roller-coaster with up's higher than Mt. Everest and downs that seem lower than..well..way down. I feel like Atlas. Here I am, standing alone with the world on my shoulders. Kendra suggested that I just "shrug." ha. ha. ha.
Ahhhh. I have nothing to say.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey Fletcher!! I love you!!
    I hope you've been getting sleep lately because crying in math class is unacceptable! ;) haha unless I'm there to hear about it!
    keep standing tall! "literally" I look up to you!
    love, chrystalyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger