Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

K.A.Y.A

hi.
this is kaya.
she is one of the greatest people  person ever.
she'll be there for you when you laugh.
when you cry.
when your leaving the state.
when your coming home.
she'll listen to you, even when she has tons of other things
on her mind.
She knows your weaknesses and helps them become your strengths.
She'll support you like a proud mamma, cheering you on until the end.
No matter what, she wants you to succeed.
She can look in your eyes and tell right away that the day hasn't been going so hot.
She'll hug you when your mad.
She'll bake you cookies when you are crying.
She'll eat 1/2 the dough, but still bring over some cookies.
She has been the angel that i've needed.
She's been the constant in my unconstants.
She's brightened my life and helped me enjoy the moments.
You have no idea how much I adore you.
thanks kai.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger