Me, Myself and I

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Portraits of a GIRL

 Spring Break has gone by to quickly. 
I graduate in one month and eight days.
Spencer W. Kimball:
"Working toward perfection is not a one time decision but a process to be pursued throughout one's lifetime."

Anyways...This week.. 
I really wanted to go driving
I took this picture of myself on the free-way while I was going quite fast.
I went to go visit Kami.
Michelle and I hung out.
My hair was going crazy that day cause of an earlier temple trip with my parentals.
Her ring is musical notes to the song "Choose the Right."
Kamilynn moved to Alabama.
Don't ask me what's in Alabama because I have no idea.
She left Saturday with only one suitcase and a carry-on.
Today my visiting teachers came to me for the first time!
We had a quick session of "Kelsey in 90 seconds" after "Linger Longer."
I told them the basics:
I love the color yellow!
I could live off Oreo Milkshakes!
Photography is my passion!
Volleyball is my sport!
and I'm turning 19 in less than three months...woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger