Me, Myself and I

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Senioritis

Dear World,
Guess What?!?!?!?
I'm a senior.
and graduation is cooommminnngg....
May 25th is my last day of high school.
These are some of my favorite senior pictures.
I suggest that everyone should get professional pictures taken of themselves.
At least once in their lifetime. 
"Only Socrates knew, after a lifetime of unceasing labor, that he was ignorant. Now every high-school student knows that. How did it become so easy?"
-Allan Bloom
I don't have much to say about these.
Just that I like love ADORE them.
Ashley, YOU ARE AMAZING.
Gracias for the pictures!! woot woot 
The above picture is my favorite.
I love photgraphy. 
I definitely have Senioritis.
uggh.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey, I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm gonna miss you when you graduate and leave me in Utah....(with crazy people!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeekkkkk! I am so glad/happy to hear that you liked your senior photos!
    you are so gorgeous Kelsey!

    happy senioritis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger