Me, Myself and I

Monday, May 30, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

Aloha world.
So much has been on my mind, but especially gratitude. I am SO thankful for so much.
I am thankful that I could be an instrument in God's hands to serve others.
I am even grateful for the trials. I am who I am because of them. And the coolest part, is not feeling bitter, just grateful.
Brigham Young said: "There is not a single condition of life and not one hour's experience but what it is beneficial to all those who it their study, and aim to improve upon the experience they gain."
God is in the details of our lives and knows us perfectly. I just want to make him proud.
Sorry this has been kind of random, but I'm just.... thankful.
Before:
After (now):

p.s. I took pictures for our schools 5k and click HERE for the link to see!! Way awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger