Me, Myself and I

Monday, May 2, 2011

Addicted to GLEE

Hello fellow bloggers.
I am in love with a T.V. show that isn't do much for my IQ
But when you watch it, your own life doesn't seem so bad. And everything will have a happily ever after.
Eventually.
This attractive man is Finn or Cory Monteith
He is my favorite character on Glee because of his personality, great singing voice and ... well lets face it.. he's a cutie pie.
This is a Wikipedia version of what Glee is all about:
Glee is a musical drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on the high school glee club "New Directions" competing on the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with relationships, sexuality and social issues.
That is the basic run down of my addiction.
Have you ever watched it?

3 comments:

  1. Kelsey, we should be soul sisters because Glee is my secret addiction. And I totally have a huge crush on Finn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Mallory?!
    I don't feel so alone anymore.. haha all alone with Finn in my dreams. Isn't Glee the most entertaining show ever! What did I do before I found Glee? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hello, my name is ashley and it's been one day since I last watched Glee."

    yes, its true. I am a GLEEK! I love this show with a passion. I have a ton of their songs on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger