Me, Myself and I

Monday, May 9, 2011

You gotta walk before you can dance!

i'm thinking they invented Prom just for the benefit of the girls
We get to dress up like princesses, dance the night away and go to sleep smiling
this year i was able to go to my SENIOR PROM.
i wasn't planning on it, but now that i've gone and been back...i'm glad i went!
I went with a friend of a friend, Caleb aka KK
He was a perfect gentleman and I loved every minute of the night
except for the part where we were confessing our true humor and sadly.. mine is morbidity!
sad, i know. BUT just SO funny!
He just wouldn't let that one gooooooo.
so for the rest of the night, i accused him of trying to kill me.
Right when the jazz band ended a song he leaned over to tell me:
"believe me, if i had been trying to kill you, i would of done it by now!"
while everything was silent.
it was probably the best moment all night!
AlSO..the other great part was.. CALEB knows how to dance!
We Cha'cha-ed, we salsa-ed, waltzed, polka and more! 
I dont have any pictures with Caleb, we took some at the dance but it wasn't really important to me
my family has been there for me with all my UPS and DOWNS.. 
and it meant more to take pictures with them. 
My mom even helped me with my dress and getting ready.
The night was good and i'm glad i went.
but i'm also super glad it's over, so that i can concentrate on graduation! 
woot woot
Here are some great quotes that were exactly how I felt.
"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor.
 It's to enjoy each step along the way."
Isn't that beautiful!
Well I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
I know i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger