Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eye of the Beholder

"A picture is a poem without words"
I've been realizing something.. 
What you see is a reflection on who you are.
Have you ever thought of it like that?
I sure haven't.
But our past experiences, memories, dreams, events and situations all lead us to 
be us.
This picture ^ I love.
Photography.. I love.
It's weird to describe it.
But everything I see, I want to capture, but I want to do it justice.
Have you ever seen a BEAUTIFUL sunset, but when you take a picture of it..
It stinks?
You gotta do the picture justice. 
"All art is but imitation of nature."
I believe that photography is art.
But an imitation for sure of all the wondrous things out there.
My favorite things to take pictures of is.... PEOPLE.
They are always changing and certain moments can only be captured once. 
I keep doing really random posts, but I feel random.
unplanned.
irregular
casual
kind of... driftless.
But that's okay.
Right?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one, do you know what we should do? we should go to an event. And you can pretend like you're the photographer for the event, but really you're not. And you can get alot of pictures of alot of people, and start a photography blog. And then, once people see your pictures, they'll really start hiring you for events. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger