Me, Myself and I

Friday, June 10, 2011

Yesterday was Obnette's 19th Birthday
And boy, was I stressed! But I'm pretty sure she had a good day
First off.. My parents left for "Trek" which means they woke me up at 5:00am
I didn't have a chance to go back to sleep because I had to get everything ready for Obnette's birthday
Step by step:
1) Strawberry waffles + whip cream
2) Spa day!
3) Watched "Just Like Heaven" to pass the time until
4) Picnic + blindfold
5) BYU campus with a frisbee
6) Sammies and losing at croquet
7) Cake + ice-cream
8) Scary movie! (It's tradition)
9) Took Sam home before...
10) Midnight showing of "Super 8" (sooo intense!)
11) Took everyone home
12) I stopped @ RedBox
13) I stayed up till 5:15am
Making it a 24hour day.
Happy birthday Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger