Me, Myself and I

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brisbane...

So lately... the only thing that has been on my mind is becoming a Nanny and moving as far away as I can. Not that I dislike my family and friends. Actually it's quite the opposite. But I really want to.. fly out of the nest and see where life takes me.
Any-who. The number one position right now that I am interested in... Is in Brisbane, Australia! How many of you just thought of Hugh Jackman?! hahaha
The family consists of three girls, where I would be acting as their older sister.
But there is a slight problem, they need a nanny ASAP and I need to get a passport....
Which can take awhile. I'm kind of fighting a battle within myself to either:
A) Work my butt off to earn money for a passport and hopefully they'll still pick me
B) Wait for something better/different to come along.
I was a lot more worked up about it before, but luckily, I got a blessing by my papa dog.
So I feel x10000000 better.
It will all work out either way. And God... he's kind of funny and knows exactly what he's doing!

2 comments:

  1. Australia! that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I was just about to say how amazing it would be and then I saw that my sister said that exact thing. But I agree, what an amazing experience that would be. Once in a lifetime for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger