Me, Myself and I

Monday, June 13, 2011

40%

This is going to be a really random post, I can feel it. So beware. But... I asked a dear friend, "Out of 100% of your whole person, how much percent do I know you?" (Weird question, I know, but that's just me.) They replied..."Ohh, probably 40%." I was shocked, and I'll admit, a little hurt. In my mind, I felt it was closer to maybe 80% or at the very least, 60%. But it got me thinking... Our past,present & even future will all make up our entire 100% and ..well...that's a lot of information. Every little thought, every experience.. It would be hard, well impossible to know 100% of the entire being/soul of an individual. But it also got me thinking, God knows us 100%. And I repeat:  God knows us 100%.. How cool is that? Every single thing about our entire lives, God knows it all. If you think of the people closest to you, those that you trust, how much do they know about you? And how often do you turn to them instead of God? Just putting that out there. Lately, my life feels like an emotional teenage soap opera. Well, not quite, but it has been a tad rough with all the decisions I've been needing to make. I'm trying to turn to my 100% best friend but sometimes friends don't tell you all the answers. They just support you in what your choices are and stand by your side. The best ship is friendship. And guess what guys, God is the safest ship you could ever find. And the bestest friend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger