Me, Myself and I

Sunday, June 5, 2011

wOw mOm

Sometimes I take life for granted. Actually, all the time. I wake up, brush my teeth, curl my hair, put on some makeup then go out the door to what I consider "freedom." It's not really habit for me to clean up my room or wash a few dishes before leaving the house. And I've been thinking about this a lot in terms of my mom. She has put up with me for almost 19 years. She has listened, talked, sang, cried, laughed, slept, hugged, and cared for me with practically nothing in return. How selfish am I?! And how UN-selfish is my mother?! I know that Mothers day was last month, but I want to spend today thanking my mother and all that she has ever done for me. Wow Mom. You are truly the best. Thanks thanks thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger