Me, Myself and I

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chivalry is Dead


No longer is there knighthoods or romantic beings who sweep down to steal you off your feet. No longer is there manners and etiquette designed to please the ladies. For you see, Chivalry is dead. As depressing or maddening it feels, that mantra will repeat itself. Doors are left for you to close or open on your own as well as retrieving supplies out of kindness. This disappointments me. Saddens me even for if chivalry is not dead, then where are the heirs that pass it on?

1 comment:

  1. Last night I opened the car door for my wife, held her hand as she tried to walk across the icy parking lot, and when we got in our freezing cold apartment, I warmed up her side of the bed before she got in :)

    I'm just saying...I don't think it's quite dead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger