Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christ is Peace


I am doing much, much better. This is the reason. JESUS CHRIST. I've been so down on myself and feeling very lost, sad and bitter. I started praying much more regularly and reading my scriptures, patriarchal blessing and reading this great book entitled, "The Peacegiver." Think about driving a car and doing a u-turn. THAT'S HOW I FEEL. The sun shines on me when there is no sun, the birds are singing even though they have all gone south. I am at PEACE. My only concern is having it last, having it continue without stopping. But I know that if I continue with my daily routine, I can have that daily peace. JOY. Oh I am soooo happy. Nothing has outwardly changed. I am still friendless, goalless, lonely and pathetic. But at least this time, God is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger