Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today is the Day

Here they are.
The moment you have all been waiting for...
My New Year's Resolutions!!!
#1 Be honest - Telling my feelings or at least acknowledging them, standing up for what I believe in and telling the truth
#2 Attend the temple at least once a month. -Probably Thursday mornings.. 5:30am
#3 Read more books - Knowledge is power
#4 Trust in God - This includes taking each day one at at time.

Here are some .. sayings and quotes that have been inspiring me lately... my Top10
  1. "We don’t have to be perfect today. We don’t have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." -Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
  2. The fruit of silence is prayer
    the fruit of prayer is faith
    the fruit of faith is love
    the fruit of love is service
    the fruit of service is peace. -Mother Teresa
  3. "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn
  4. "Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else." -Judy Garland
  5. If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost, who am I?
  6. Today I will experience JOY
  7. "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -Helen Keller
  8. "None of us are secure except we keep the commandments of our Heavenly Father. The pathway of righteousness is the highway of happiness. There is no other way to happiness." -George Albert Smith
  9. "My Savior loves, My Savior lives
    My Savior's always there for me
    My God: He was, my God; He is
    My God is always gonna be" -Aaron Shust "My Savior My God"
  10. God loves me not because of what I do, but because of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger