Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ecstatic Part2

I don't think I did my last post justice.
NOTHING has ever been this.. fulfilling in my entire life.
A dream has actually COME TRUE.
My whole life I have spent being stressed, overwhelmed and OCD about my grades.
And it has paid off!
The funniest part is.. I never believed that it actually WOULD pay off.
If I could only describe my feelings of enthusiasm. of complete JOY.
Gratitude is surrounding my entire being because god cares about me.
He knew EXACTLY what I needed, what I wanted and here it is.
I'm crying from .. complete happiness. No words can even come close to how I feel.
I am accepted to Southern Virgina University.
Yeah, you heard that right. ME. KELSEY ANNE.
It's 1:00 in the morning and I'm grinning from the inside out.
My cheeks hurt.
Because I am amazing and can do anything I put my mind to, with god's help.
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger