Me, Myself and I

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mmm I'm loving it.


So I think it could be very difficult to watch a sporting event that doesn't make any sense. And yet, TONS of people do it. Recently I have been involving myself with a sport that I truly, deeply enjoy. BASKETBALL. I think playing it is great.. BUT I think it is almost 1000x more entertaining to cheer on a team or keep score. Sounds crazy I know but I think playing basketball on a team was only the first step for me. I can now appreciate all the hard work and dedication that players have to go through to perform at their maximum each game. Also I love being responsible for the basketball teams at my school. It's a caring role that I pride myself in fulfilling nicely. Maybe someday I could manage a team professionally or something to that effect because it really brings me to life. Tonight, Kendra and I went to watch some city league games and stayed for THREE HOURS just to continue watching the boys play. Together we had so much fun cheering and since she understands what is happening it is super fun. My favorite thing that boys do = wear shooting warmers. Funniest invention of mankind and I love it. The sweat, the cheers, the fouls and even the stupid ref's can make basketball come to life in a way that nothing else becomes so real to me. Mmmmm I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger